We stayed in the Watercolor inn last week and everything was perfect. Well other than the weather haha but they cannot control that! The service was beyond great and the building is so pretty and the rooms are wonderful! Especially the beds! I wish i could live there! Also you HAVE to go to Fish out of water restaurant right next to the hotel its amazing meal. One of the best meals ive ever had plus the service is excellent. Really made the trip great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a pristine white-sand beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Forbes Four-Star & AAA Four-Diamond WaterColor Inn provides chic accommodations and acclaimed amenities in idyllic surroundings. From dining on award-winning gourmet cuisine to great golfing and complimentary kayaking, canoeing and tennis, activities abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your WaterColor Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watercolor Hotel Santa Rosa Beach
- Water Color Hotel
- WaterColor Inn And Resort Florida/Santa Rosa Beach