I had the pleasure of taking a weekend getaway with my husband. We used a travel agent and had a few Florida choices. We are very glad that we chose to go to Watercolor Inn. Great hospitality despite it raining the entire trip. Shaq and crew in the Lobby Bar are phenomenal! The place is clean with a nightly turn down service. We will visit here again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a pristine white-sand beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Forbes Four-Star & AAA Four-Diamond WaterColor Inn provides chic accommodations and acclaimed amenities in idyllic surroundings. From dining on award-winning gourmet cuisine to great golfing and complimentary kayaking, canoeing and tennis, activities abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your WaterColor Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watercolor Hotel Santa Rosa Beach
- Water Color Hotel
- WaterColor Inn And Resort Florida/Santa Rosa Beach