“Most beautiful beaches and sand”
Review of Santa Rosa Beach

Santa Rosa Beach
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The sand feels like powdered sugar under your feet and the water is the most amazing color of turquoise blue. The whole 30A experience is that of a small town on the beach. LOVE it.

1  Thank KMD814

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We decided to take a break from the Hilton and check out one of the other area beaches. It was breathtaking. There were fewer people because it wasn't surrounded by hotels. It is the perfect place to sit under an umbrella and read a book. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I loved Enzo's. I had an amazing experience with my family. We all enjoyed the homemade traditional meals

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have been to beaches all over from California to Cape Cod to Mexico and this is the best! I love the beach in Seaside. The sand is powdery white. Even though we were there over the 4th of July the beach was not crowded. We stayed on Odessa street and we walked four houses down to cross 30A and were right at the Odessa beach pavilion. We ordered our chairs in advance from Cabana Man and they were set up for us each day by 9:30m and picked up every night by 5:30 so it was really convenient!

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

White sands/ perfect water and less crowded than destin. Plus if you want to go into destin, it's just a short 10-15 minute drive.

2  Thank Erin H