“Cafe Bolo...a must visit!”
Review of Cafe Bolo - CLOSED

Cafe Bolo
Cuisines: Brazilian
Description: Breakfast and lunch with a Brazilian twist on 30A. We make everything from scratch daily and use the finest ingredients. Our coffee and espressos are from locally owned and fair trade Amavida beans.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family stumbled upon Cafe Bolo as we were biking up 30A looking for some yummy treats to eat for breakfast. The cafe is so cute and inviting, and the food is to-die-for! I reccommend the tres leches cake, the chocolate muffin and the cornbread crusted quiche- just to name a few! The owners are so sweet, and I wish I was still on vacation so I could get some goodies from Cafe Bolo!

3  Thank BPLand

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have always wanted there to be a place near Gulf Place on 30A to grab a great cup of coffee. Well look no more! Not only is the coffee wonderful but the homemade breads, cakes, brazilian specialties, soups and sandwiches are terrific. The owners seem very dedicated and make and bake everything that they serve. The interior is warm and welcoming. A big thumbs up to this new cafe just steps away from La Playa on the corner of 30A and 393.

1  Thank Mariemom
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I traveled here with our kids for a getaway from Texas. The first day of our stay it was pouring down rain. We decided to enjoy our time and take a walk in the rain. We stopped at Cafe Bolo to get some warm goodness. The tortilla soup was just what we needed. My husband loved the cafe mocha. The family who owns and runs it were so friendly and helpful. Love it! We will go back again and again! They have breakfast, lunch, pastries, and coffee and so much more!

3  Thank nmartinez7827
Reviewed July 1, 2013

As a brazilian lady I was very happy to find cheese bread and guarana antartica..yummmm
Great addicional to 30A! Thanks!

1  Thank Gisele G
Reviewed June 10, 2013

After a nice afternoon at the beach we headed to this new cafe. The location is excellent with lots of parking, the staff is very attentive and the food is amazing. Try the cheese bread, an specialty from Brazil.

2  Thank Andy155019