“Was expecting more”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We visit every year and this time the food was just mediocre. $50 for AYCE crab legs, steak, shrimp with corn and potatoes. The crab legs were over cooked and rubbery. No flavor. Steak was good but overall price not worth was you get. Chicken dinner for our non shellfish friend was horrible. Over cooked and his rice arrived after he finished. No air condition in most of the space which makes eating dinner after a hot day at the beach uncomfortable. Service was good but they appear to be understaffed.
The place needs a good cleaning. Could be a great place which is needed on 30a.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

You must go here. Found out about this place on TripAdvisor. As their slogan says "Not Fancy Just Famous" states, they agree not fancy, picnic tables or metal patio tables and no A/C just fans.
You don't come for the decor, you come for the food. We had All you can eat feast which consisted of peel and eat shrimp, fried shrimp, fried fish, crab legs and steak. It was $49 for all of that. The steak was cooked really well, the fried fish was great, the shrimp was ok and the crab legs were awesome. In fact, the fish and crab legs were the only things I got more of when I was there.
Others in our party had blackened trigger fish and a cheeseburger. They said those were all great.
I would definitely recommend Elmo's

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Ate here for dinner and it was great the crab cake was excellent and the shrimp was too. The food all around was great. I would suggest the AYCE shrimp if your really hungry. My wife’s crab legs were also really good. I would eat there again in a heart beat. The only reason it didn’t get 5 stars is because the bartender was a jerk. Almost like he thought he was better than us. There was a menu on the bar called locals menu. Well I started to look at it and snatched it away. I thought that was ridiculous but I wasn’t going to make a big deal out of it since it was already 745 at night and we were ready to eat. Luckily our waitress Jenny made up for it. She was Awesome.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

We had the all you can eat Feast. The crab legs and the shrimp were so delicious that we didn’t try the fish or steak. I’m sure that they are delicious too. We will definitely be back next trip back to Santa Rosa Beach!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

The food was great as was the service we drove the 22 miles from Fort Walton to eat there and was not disappointed. Reasonable prices. The best meal we have had since we arrived in Florida. They do offer all you can eat Crab legs, steak, shrimp. Our party of 4 did not do the all you can eat but believe me the dinners we ordered was all we could eat. We tried the Steak, crab legs shrimp.

Date of visit: July 2018