Review Highlights

Just what I needed

Reviewed November 3, 2016
Beachgalxo
Nashville, Tennessee

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 16, 2018

I was a professional dancer and teacher. Over the past few years I’ve had both hips replaced, and a life threatening abdominal blockage. My wife and I just moved to Santa Rosa Beach and were looking for a fitness place we could feel comfortable in. We found it wit Fit Your Way and the wonderful Marcia! It’s a great place, and she’s not only a dynamo, she’s also extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed November 3, 2016

Was in Santa Rosa Beach getting some maintenance done on a rental unit and wanted to get some exercise. I googled around and found Fit Your Way as well as a few other places I wanted to try out. Once I went to Fit Your Way I never even checked out any of the others. It's exactly what I needed and wanted. Marcia is a terrific instructor. She demonstrates the exercises and keeps an eye on everyone in the room to make sure their form is correct. She talks you through each exercise and can adjust the level by suggesting you add weight or and additional limb to the movement. What I loved most is that she gives you a complete body workout and it's different every time you go! Absolutely loved this place! I'll be back next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

Marcia introduced us to Jennifer who led our family in a terrific 90 minute yoga class on the back deck of our beach house. Participants ranged from 23 years to 60 and varied levels of experience but reviews were uniformly enthusiastic. Have already inquired about scheduling another class BBB

ZumbaWithMarciaFl, Owner at Fit Your Way, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2015

I called the studio very last minute to see if anyone could come give a private Zumba lesson for a girls weekend/bachelorette at our condo. Marcia answered and helped me out right away! She went above and beyond to get arrangements made for us. She texted me before and after to see how everything was and to make sure it was perfect for us. She even gave me her husband's personal cell in case we needed anything while she was teaching another class. Can you even!?!?

George was our instructor and he was AMAZING! So funny and great with our group, got all of us engaged and taught us the best moves. We LOVED him! It was the highlight of our trip. We felt so special and we SWEATED OUR BUTTS OFF. Loved every second of it. I can't say enough nice things about Fit Your Way. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed June 13, 2015 via mobile

For a friend's bachelorette party we decided to have a Zumba lesson come to us. George showed up with a smile and SO much great energy. He was on time, kept us moving for a full hour, and very friendly. I recommend his class to anyone looking to burn a few (wayyyy more than a few) calories and to have a blast while doing it!

1  Thank Meredith C
Reviewed May 25, 2015

Zumba has been around for some time now and I've experienced how it's gotten watered down and reinvented over time but there are basic principals to Zumba (to teaching Zumba) and when done like the inventor, Beto Perez, does it - it's such good stuff! Marcia, the owner of Fit Your Way is teaching Zumba the way it was intended to be taught. So is one of her teachers, George. Great Latin music with simple steps that are repeated often for a great hour of fun cardio.
Location & parking is great - in the same strip mall as Publix between 331 and 393.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

She does a great job of mixing it up so you'll get a different workout every time. After a few visits you will have a new appreciation for all those areas that you need to be working harder.

1  Thank LoveThe850Beach
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I could never imagine that exercise would be a high spot of my beach vacation, but Zumba with Marcia was just that. The class was lots of fun (and a great workout). Marcia was able to give the perfect amount of instruction with lots of dancing.

1  Thank Jane7010
Reviewed April 14, 2014

If you have time and want a great workout the classes offered at this studio will do you justice! Great people to exercise with in a great atmosphere!
j

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Marcia is a multi faceted instructor. She has a well rounded background in exercise and entertainment making her classes not only a good workout but a fun experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction