“Yummmy”

Blue Mountain Beach Creamery
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great place to get some great ice cream while at Blue Mountain Beach! The staff is super friendly and the ice cream is delicious! We went every day! It is within walking distance of many rentals and worth every penny! We loved it.

1  Thank tsaun
There are newer reviews for Blue Mountain Beach Creamery

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Delicious ice cream, fantasic service. I noticed some people mentioned it was pricey - honestly, everything in the area is pricey so just enjoy the ice cream!

1  Thank arkitkt
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Easy walk from the beach. Friendly staff. Don't let the long lines scare you off they move quickly. But ordinary ice cream for the expense.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

We just visited the Creamery Memorial Day weekend 2013. It is a walkup beach house with multiple flavors homemade each day. We had Mint Moose Tracks in a regular cone, Vanilla in a cup, and Vanilla Chip Explosion in a waffle cone and all were wonderful! I think it was $3.95 for one scoop or $5.95 for two scoops. Very yummy huge scoops! We will be back.

2  Thank Fepeaux
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Went here because I read it was the best place to go for ice cream in Destin area. (I really need to quit believing everything I read on here...) There is no inside-you order at the window and sit outside. The flavors are posted outside on a sign. My kids like to see the ice cream, so this was not good for them, as they had a hard time choosing when they couldn't see what the ice cream looked like. The ice cream itself was fine. It was definitely nothing special. I'm not sure how people think this is the best ice cream in town. And it was expensive. $3.00 for 1 scoop.
This was all fine, until I saw a Hershey's Ice Cream delivery truck roll up and deliver several gallons of ice cream. So, it's not homemade after all. Don't waste your money on this place.

2  Thank hebrontravel