“Very good horses”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very good horses”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I took our 12 year old daughter which is in a wheelchair and non verbal. She takes horse therapeutic lessons at home so she wanted to do this. Beth and the whole staff were very accommodating to her. She had a great time and did better than mom. Her horse Carlos was awesome with her. I just wished that the trail would not have been a river but I know it has rained a lot this year so it was to be expected. I would recommend this place to anyone with no experience.

1 Thank Bonkbonk

Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great time!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Had a group of 10 that went out... The kids in the stable who give the tours and instructions couldn't of been any cuter! They do the work which is great to see.. They care for the horses and stables and give the tours... And you can tell they love it.. I wish more kids had work ethics like these kids do... The trails were wet and fun.. so bring your boots and old jeans .... And if you're an experienced rider tell them when you call.. They actually let you have some fun out there..

2 Thank NaplesNative239
Round Rock, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Glad we did it!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Three out of our group of four had no horseback riding experience, so we were apprehensive about doing this, but so glad we did! The facility and horses are well taken care of. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The horses are well- trained and mild- mannered. The trails run through a forest which is beautiful. The area has been getting a lot of rain so this caused areas of the trails to have water, but that was part of the fun! The horses handled it with ease. I totally recommend doing this!

3 Thank Lisa C
Toledo, Ohio
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun, easy ride and a great value!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I took an hour-long trail ride and had a great time! They have fantastic horses - really mild mannered and sweet, so I would recommend this even for people who don't ride. It was extremely reasonably priced, especially since we got a full hour on the trail plus extra time before for a quick lesson and after to look at all the horses. I was expecting a "Gulfside" trail ride to include the Gulf in some aspect or at least to get views of it, but that didn't happen at all - they explained to me that no one is allowed to ride on the beaches, and our trail ride didn't go anywhere near the water, so don't expect that! It actually isn't the prettiest view, just a typical Florida forest with lots of swampy parts (our horses were knee deep in water for about 10 minutes of it, so we got a little muddy). Don't go for the scenery, but go if you like riding or have always wanted to try it in a safe environment.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank wondering_wanderer91
Nashville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Best Value Attraction in the Destin/San Destin Area!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This was our second time to book an hour ride with these folks and once again we were not disappointed! I have been riding horses for most of my life and at various times have owned and trained them as well as riding for pleasure. The horses are all well-trained, well-behaved and wonderful to ride, whether experienced or inexperienced riders and the guides are all knowledgable and friendly. The ride is through the nearby state park and the scenery is beautiful. Although the state of Florida has outlawed horseback riding on the beach due to health considerations, this is still a great experience and scenery that you would only find in this area. All in all it was another wonderful experience and we would go back just to visit these folks and book another ride time permitting, even if we were just passing through.Compared to prices for similar attractions in other places, theirs is very moderate and when you take in the enjoyable experience all I can say is I have paid more for much less.

Visited July 2012