“Not a place I (as an Irish man) would recommend.”

Johnny McTighe's Irish Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Irish
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Miramichi, Canada
“Not a place I (as an Irish man) would recommend.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

The establishment advertises itself as "Irish" and the food (at least the breakfast items) as imported from Ireland. This is what caused my wife and myself to go to "breakfast" there. First let down the don't open until 11am. We waited in the area, which was beautiful in 19C weather. On our return we found the place very rundown and not like any pub we have ever been in in Ireland. Breakfast, when it arrived consisted of beans (from a tin) one sauceage which tasted like nothing Irish, Two eggs which were fine, and delicious toast. Noe for the "rashers" They may have been Irish at some time but were obviously freezer burned. Overall there was nothing "Irish" and the food was lousy. Any Irish native, (and both of us are) would be embarrassed by the whole atmosphere. I am sure that this place would be condemned in Ireland.

• Visited January 2013

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Real pub atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Good bar food standards. Philly cheese steak is a stand-out and excellent fresh cut french fries too. Sort of a local hangout, very friendly staff.

Visited September 2012
Mobile, Alabama
“Maybe my favorite bar in Florida!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have spent many hours in this bar. The food is great! Never had a bad meal here and have had probably every item on the menu. It is just a fun place for all ages, great drinks and friendly bartenders. A wonderful place to "waste away" nothing fancy but just plain fun.

Trinity, Florida
“Best Ruben I've ever had! Best philly my husband ever had!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

This place doesn't offer much for atmosphere but they deliver on food and service! We went twice during vacation.
Having lived in philly my husband was awe struck when he tasted his (fully loaded ) philly. The best hes ever had!
I likewise have had Rubens all over the US ( It's 1 of my very favorite sandwiches) This was bar none the best I've ever tasted!!
Service was very decent.

“Outstanding Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Have eaten here several times and just really enjoyed the food. Great reubens, phillys and pizza. Be prepared cash or check only but that was no issue with me. A must try.