“The BOMB.com seriously so freakin good!!! I'm ready to go back right now!!!!!”
Review of Vue on 30A

Vue on 30A
Reserve with OpenTable
Vue on 30A is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy 393
Description: Named "Best Place to Watch a Sunset" by Destin Magazine, Vue on 30a is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, showcasing one of the best views for dining in all of South Walton. The restaurant is open to the public and serves lunch, dinner and happy hour throughout the week as well as Sunday brunch. Voted "Best Waterfront Dining" by Florida Travel + Life Magazine, Vue on 30a offers the ultimate dining experience. The restaurant also features Celebrity Chef Giovanni Filippone who is known for his role in the culinary reality show, Hell's Kitchen Season Five.
Andalusia, AL
“The BOMB.com seriously so freakin good!!! I'm ready to go back right now!!!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

This was our second visit for dinner and the Vue on 30A it was seriously indescribably divine! I LOVE foie gras literally obsessed over t! I've had it at Cafe Tango, and Vie in Seagrove. Here it is the BESt!!!!!! It rests on a French toast with maple syrup buerre blanc. OMG! UN BE LIEV ABLE!!! Ok ok I'm done now for my entree I had the Red Snapper with skin on! Crispy like a potato chip and adding so much flavor! Incredible! It sat on a citrus buerre blanc, very light an not overpowering! This is not to be missed ! Go get u some of that!!! Wait and for desert a trio of chocolate mouse, Creme brûlée and a dark chocolate cake ! Yup I ate the whole thing! ( :

1 Thank JoyfulAndalusia_AL

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We selected this restaurant for dinner to celebrate our 39th anniversary because of it's location on the water and the diners' choice winner for 2012 by opentable.com. We were not disappointed. We made a reservation and when we arrived we were promptly taken to our table. While on the way to our table we noticed there was the potential for outside seating. We asked the hostess if it was possible to be seated outside. She said yes but there was approximately 20 minute wait which we were not opposed. After sitting at the bar for less than 5 minutes, the hostess came to us and asked if we would like to sit on the other outside area that was available. The only drawback to this, which was not mentioned, was there was not the same amount of lighting and it would be getting dark while we were there. The waitress did everything possible to make the lighting comfortable including plenty of candles and a patio umbrella type light. We noticed a light by the doorway to the outside and asked if they could use that which worked perfect. The food was nothing short of incredible. My daughter and I had the pistachio crusted grouper and the deconstructed caesar salad. My husband had the fish of the day which was red fish and came with some type of side dish that he did not prefer. He asked for some other side dish and it was no problem to make the change. The ONLY complaint I would have is there was a $2 charge for sharing the caesar salad which I thought wasn't necessary given the amount of money we were spending on 4 drinks and 3 full meals. It seemed a bit petty to add $2 to a $150 tab. Other than that small complaint, it was a beautiful night and a beautiful meal. We will definitely return and have already recommended it to 2 people we met while in Destin. Pricing is a bit higher but felt it was worth it.

• Visited September 2012
Saugus, Massachusetts
“Great food, service & view”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband & I visited the Vue 2 days before our 21st anniversary for an appetizer and drinks to see if we wanted to have dinner there on our anniversary. We were treated so well that we decided to reserve a nice table for Sept 13th for our dinner celebration.
We could not have been welcomed any warmer ! Our table was set with beautiful red roses and we were told they were ours to keep. They were a really nice surprise!
We had the crab cake and the shrimp spring roll appetizers and both were delicious. My husband had the lamb chops which were perfectly cooked. I had the pan seared scallops and risotto. Since we are from New England we are used to large sweet sea scallops and these were like home and perfectly cooked.
We decided to have our dessert and an after dinner drink at the bar because we enjoyed the service from the bartender so much.
This restaurant has a nice bar area, 2 great outdoor seating areas and a good size dining area all overlooking the Gulf. We highly recommend this spot for a nice dinner in or out or even just to stop in for drinks and apps.
Sometimes you go into some upscale places and because you are not a regular you feel like you don't belong. Not here ! Go visit and see for yourself. Prices are higher but we did not feel like we overpaid for a thing !

• Visited September 2012
Florida
“Outstanding Outdoor Dining on a Beautiful Day!!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Enjoyed a wonderful brunch outside on a beautiful Sunday! The hostess allowed our group of six to be involved in choosing the perfect spot overlooking the beach. Fresh squeezed orange juice & fresh fruit offerings were very good and, while there were a few minor issues that were taken care of by our server immediately, the food was good, too. Two at the table had Eggs Benedict (one with crab, one with veggies) and others had a variety, each of which was reported to be very tasty.
I wish there were more restaurants nearby that offer such a great view AND good food and service!

Visited September 2012
Trinity, Florida
“Nice Anniversary Night with Exemplary Service!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Good food, some items were not as good as they could be but the service was bar none and on the beach elegance atmosphere gave our Anniversary wonderful!
We have the tuna and snail appetizers. THE TUNA WAS THE BEST THING WE HAD ON THE MENU BY FAR!!!!! AMAZING!!!
The snails were ok but a bit of a sweet, then we had the mozzarella and tomato salad, It was very fresh but nothing amazing. My husband had the special cut of steak and I had the chefs signature pistachio crusted grouper fillet. We ended up trading meals and were happy.
We shared the tripple chocolate and then the cheesecake tiaramisu they were both devine.
The moussee and tiaramisu was the best.
If we were to go back,
I would ask for a double helping of tuna tartar with a salad then a large helping of moussee with a slice of tiaramisu to end the night.
Our total was right at 150. Very nice anniversary!