All reviews full kitchen santa rosa preserve state park wedding venue nice accommodations bike trail washer and dryer passion suite boutique hotel enjoyed our stay place to stay living room topsail hill beach access a great stay top floor comfortable bed
Reviewed March 30, 2016

My boyfriend and I were looking for a weekend getaway before the university started courses again, and this was perfect! The suite was beautiful! Very spacious and clean. I wish it had been closer to the beach though.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed March 14, 2016

This is our second time staying at this property. Room is clean and spacious, and I was assigned a room on the third floor, as I had requested. The suites are located within walking distance to the beach, and short driving distance from Destin and Seaside. Internet service, which was painfully slow the first time we were here at the end of last summer, has improved. The only complaint - and this unfortunately fairly common in my hotel experience - is loud room service staff slamming doors early in the morning. Other than that, this is a second wonderful stay.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JaimeGarcia72
30ASuites, Manager at 30A Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2016

Thank you again for staying with us! We have worked on improving the internet service throughout the property so glad to hear that you noticed a difference! I went and reviewed the security footage and it looks like the guests next to you were responsible for slamming the doors. Very sorry about that! We ask our cleaning ladies to be extra quiet especially in the mornings so that guests are not disrupted. Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

Nicely furnished with everything on point. Desk staff were helpful, though I only saw them at check in. My only quibble is that the hot water wasn't very. That would have been no problem in summer, but in the chill of early March it was frustrating.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for the compliments! A lot of work went into thinking about what the best way the suite should be laid out so its great when people notice :) The water heaters have a safety setting on them to prevent them from getting too hot but its something that can easily be adjusted so if we get the pleasure of having you as guests again and this is a problem please let us know and we will be sure to make it hotter!

Reviewed March 2, 2016

I didn't particularly want a Suite Hotel as we were in Santa Rosa for only two nights, but the location was close to the people we were visiting and the price was the same as I would expect to pay for a single night. The place was great. I had forgotten how nice it is to have a bedroom completely separate from the living area. Everything was new, nicely arranged, and attractively decorated. I am not sure how easy beach access would be or how the facilities will hold up over time, but I would certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank NewYorkAnne
Reviewed February 23, 2016 via mobile

This is a very utilitarian hotel they have everything you need and nothing that you don't. The room we stayed in was large and had a small kitchenette, small family room with tv, bedroom, and bathroom. It was fairly tight space but extremely adequate for two people. We enjoyed our stay with only one problem/complaint. When we first walked into the building in in the hallway their is a smell of musty ness that is common in Florida hotels. It was not strong and it was not in the room, but it was there. Also the hire is aware of this and has large dehumidifier sin the hallways to help with the problem.

Date of stay: February 2016