All reviews full kitchen santa rosa preserve state park wedding venue nice accommodations bike trail washer and dryer passion suite boutique hotel enjoyed our stay place to stay living room topsail hill beach access a great stay top floor comfortable bed
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We were down for a dive trip for the weekend. Came with friends. Very nice apartment. Nothing about this place says "hotel". Very luxurious and clean. Nothing for a view but very nice place to stay. Less than a quarter mile from the beach and 15 minutes from Destin.

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank mskymurray
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I just wanted a night away from the kids. The location was just 20 miles from home but within 10 miles of destin and seaside in either direction. I must first say the suite was impeccably designed with modern accouterments.

It is an adult's paradise. We opened the refrigerator only to find two complimentary miniature wine bottles and bottled water. That was an amazing touch. I was impressed.

This is not your typical high end hotel with a concierge and busy lobby. This is more of a placed nestled away from it all and designed for independent vacationing. The kitchen is fully equipped.

I liked every aspect of our stay. A couple of things I noticed but certainly not a big deal were:

Tiny shower hard for my husband to move around without elbow injuries :)
No clock in bedroom
Have to take out your own garbage as to avoid charges. This stressed me out a little bit. When you get away, you kind of want to leave the chores at home too.
They make great efforts to ensure the rooms stay beautiful, but the tone of the in-room notice with instructions to avoid additional costs, makes one a liitle afraid to touch anything.

Overall, a beautiful place for responsible and respectful adults.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank Tacha1
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I don't know the history of 30-A but they really are very nice condos with soaring ceilings, granite kitchens, hardwood floors, a private balcony, and all the amenities of a well build home. Happen to stumble on to this place and thought I would give it a try - it si excellent. If you insist on ocean view. They have 3 and 4 bedroom suites if you have kids.

If you want a luxurious condo with all the trimmings, 5 minutes from everything but out of the hustle and bustle of the beach - you have arrived. You can order from several take-outs if you want to stay in or...cook in the beautiful kitchen. Walking distance to 98 Barbeque, Steamboat, and Stinky's for food and drinks. Very upscale and reasonably priced.

Room tip: THere are 15 one bedrooms - like to stay on 2nd floor or above for private balcony.
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank Tom T
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This place was spotlessly clean and easy to get to from the highway. We were only staying one night but will definetely come back when we are in the area. It is close to Stinkys Fish Camp (see review) and the beach and only a few miles from the lovely little town of Seaside. The 30A drive is very scenic and this boutique Hotel is a good spot at the beginning or end of it (depending which way you start HAHA). All the amenities you could require for a comfortable stay. Well done.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Bonitabeach33
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great location near many beach accesses, wonderful shopping and excellent restaurants.
My room was well appointed w/ very comfy sheets and king bed.
Loved the clean modern look and the flat screen TV's.
WIFI worked well. Enjoyed having a washer and dyer during my stay.
The kitchen was well stocked w/ anything one would need to cook or just make coffee.
Plenty of parking w/ easy access to your room in and out. A nice pool on site as well.
I love this place and would stay here again.

Room tip: All the Suites are nice. I like being on the first floor.
Date of stay: July 2013