“Superb” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Christiano's

Christiano's
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Christiano's is a family owned and operated Italian restaurant serving delicious pastas, fresh seafood, steaks and pizza. Our staff strives to provide each guest with a great dining experience which includes great food and excellent service.
Chicago, Illinois
“Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Everything about my visit to Christiano's was superb; my waiter, Joshua, knew the menu and ingredients front to back and provided an excellent recommendation- Fish of the Day, Cobia. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. A couple was there from Chicago, where I'm from. Mentioned to the chef that his food rivals that of Rosebud on Taylor street; the couple overheard, came over and said, "Son, you're exactly right."

1 Thank Daniel M

DEstin Fl
“Great food, horrible music”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very nice friendly staff. Our server, Josh, was excellent. Loved the "soup of the moment" , a wonderful creamy seafood bisque with crawfish and shrimp--outstanding!!!! The lobster ravioli was good, but not great. My wife enjoyed the veal marsala and I loved the Grouper Elizabeth (something to do with this being originally prepared for Liz Taylor).
Wine list is limited but they do have one of our favorite Pinot Noirs--the Meiomi--an outstanding wine. The only thing that bugged us was the music from the 20's and 30's---the place has an old enough feel without adding to that discomfort. I don't think any customers were under 45, but maybe that is what they are shooting for. Anyway, we will come back in spite of the music--it has to improve if they read the reviews!!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank DRPETE24
Tallahassee fl
“great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Strip mall facade but no worries...food was very good; my 4 dinner partners raved.

Service was excellent; I'll return on my next trip to Destin

2 Thank maryfran4588
Marianna, Florida
“Tired atmosphere but very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Don't let the strip mall facade fool you ...this place serves very good food. The wine list is a little boring and the wine pour is small but that's about all I can find wrong with Cristiano's. My veal chop was excellent and my wife's grouper were very fresh and well presented. It looks like a place from the 60's but the food is very current and well done.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Syscokid1234
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Flounder out but other selections were great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

We found this place last year. Patrons were stuffy folks but the staff was great and food superb. I was disappointed that the Flounder and were on the menu but not "in stock" or not available. I guess they could not but those fish on that day so they only had Mahi and Grouper. My wife had the grouper with a lump crab sauce and I had the Mahi with the lemon sauce a capers. This was a very nice, upscale meal. I hope the folks over in Destin do stay away and keep this place pure and accessible for us in the future. :-) Good food for an adult night out.

2 Thank Dwight H