“On Par with Golden Corral”
Review of Christiano's

Christiano's
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Christiano's is a family owned and operated Italian restaurant serving delicious pastas, fresh seafood, steaks and pizza. Our staff strives to provide each guest with a great dining experience which includes great food and excellent service.
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“On Par with Golden Corral”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We were seated at a table with a wet, bleach wiped vinyl table cloth. Our waitress was very busy and insisted on being unfriendly despite my repeated attempts at kindness. She was too busy to check on us after receiving our food or to refill our drinks. Our food was greasy and very disappointing. The caprese salad, an Italian mainstay, was missing the fresh basil. They had replaced it with cut iceberg lettuce. Our entrees were heavy and greasy and not made with quality ingredients.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Alivia G

Wheaton, Illinois
“Fantastic Local Find!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Went to this restaurant because we were here for the busiest spring break week and got tired on the hour and half waits at places because they didn't take reservations. This place does and we are glad we went. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu and made some suggestions. Everything was delicious from the bread to the dessert. I had their WOW Lasagna. It was fantastic. Very light not like the dense lasagnas at other Italian restaurants. The portion was so large that I took half of it home and shared it for dinner the next day with my husband. Definately would come back here when we are in the area

1 Thank Love2travelUS16
unguidedmissal
“Where's the zucchini?”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Having read all the glowing reviews, my wife and I were looking forward to a delightful dining experience. We were disappointed. I ordered the famous Grouper Elizabeth (which was snapper tonight) and found it to be edible but utterly boring. The fish was fresh but cooked to a fine tastelessness without a hint of pleasant brown sear. The presentation was what one would expect at a business luncheon.

My wife the vegetarian ordered zucchini which was said to have a parmesian crust but came to the table looking like stacked favas in the shell. The crust was so thick that she ended up splitting them and shelling out the extremely thin zucchini slices that had been cooked to a near liquid state.

I think this place is probably a great family Italian restaurant. Just don't be fooled by the reviews into thinking that it is fine food. Given the opportunity to go there again, I think I would prefer a nice peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“All enjoyed”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Excellent infused olive oil, delic focaccia, pasta and tiramisu. 3 teens, 1 adult; all special requests including vegan were happily honored. Hostess was extremely nice and the children were well treated by waitstaff. Well timed, and many local regulars on hand. The Belle Glos Pinot noir is an excellent by the glass choice. This vineyard was created by Caymus, designated for Pinot only. Don't come across it every day:)

1 Thank Paigers800
illinois
“Amazing!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My partner and I decided to try this place based on a recommendation from a friend. So glad we did. The place was incredible. Their service is top-notch and the food alone would bring us back for a special trip (we're from Illinois and came to Destin for an extended weekend).

1 Thank SandRtravelers