“Wonderful place to celebrate our 5yr Anniversary!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Christiano's

Christiano's
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Christiano's is a family owned and operated Italian restaurant serving delicious pastas, fresh seafood, steaks and pizza. Our staff strives to provide each guest with a great dining experience which includes great food and excellent service.
West Chester, Ohio
“Wonderful place to celebrate our 5yr Anniversary!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Food is excellent as well as the decor and staff. We had the Chicken parm and Sausage Pomodoro. Both large servings with the best sauce hands down. Most of the prices are $16 but its worth the money! Make sure you try the homemade cannoli. Real Italian food here!

2 Thank Ed Becky S

Thibodaux, Louisiana
“Great Food in an Unexpected Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Our experience at Christiano's was wonderful from start to finish. We were looking for something else other than burgers or seafood and we found it here. The service was beyond reproach and our waiter was very kind and knowledgeable. My wife had the tortellini and I had the Chicken Parmesan. Both dishes were delicious and were complimented well by bread and olive oil and also salads. I'm not saying this was the greatest Italian food in the world, but for the area and the price, you can't do much better than Christiano's.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank cardsfan22
“Fantastic and Fresh!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

My Mom, niece, & I went here on Feb 5, 2013. We got there right as they opened which means we beat any crowds that may occur later. The host was friendly, our waiter (Tyson) was on the spot & very knowledgeable about the food, & the atmosphere was lovely. Since it was our first time there, Tyson's knowledge of the menu helped a great deal. I ordered the Rene Cappellini for my entree which was delicious. Side Note: I saw many more on the menu I'm going to have to go back to try. We also ordered the bruschetta appetizer and a trio of Lobster ravioli. All of which was very good & tasted so fresh. Worth the trip! And the bonus for me was that I live right around the corner! Definitely going back. Oh, and the dress code can be anything from casual dress (slacks/nice shirt) to sweats apparently. The table next to us had sweat jackets on; so, dress nice but casual & you'll be comfortable.

2 Thank Blue_eyes_8403
Crestview, Florida
“Excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is a wonderful quiet resturant to enjoy excellent cuisine. The owner/chef came out and spoke with us about our meal. Very friendly. Took a visitor from San Diego there and they were very impressed with the food and service.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Harperr
Destin
“Really Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were a party of five and for three of us, it was our first visit and we were pleasantly surprised. Everything was good - the food, the service and the ambience. I had the veal marsala and two other dishes I remember for others in our party were the flounder and the grouper. The food came out piping hot, which I like, and everyone loved the taste and the overall quality. We will definitely be back!

Visited January 2013