other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Charlie B
“Bring your maid or budget to lose the deposit”
Reviewed June 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2016

We're homeowners so we treated this place with respect; like it was our own while we were there. But, their "cleaning people said" we left a huge mess so they kept our $300 deposit. What a crock!
My mother, older sister and wife were there (what kind of mess could I really leave with those three around?). I cleaned a year's worth of gunk out of their grill; refilled their propane tank and left 90% of it for the next guy and then they kept the deposit like I disrespected their property.
The wifi was unusable. We had to ask them to pay their internet bill because their service was suspended and even after it was resumed, it was so painfully slow I had to let the kids use data.
One more customer experience fail - when we left, we forgot a bag we brought with us. It had some of my wife's jewelry in it and some other stuff. They acted like it was the biggest hassle to send it to us, it took a couple of months to get it back and I'm pretty sure their cleaning people helped themselves to a few items. (their tip for not stealing all of it, I suppose)
The rating is average because the place is nice, it's in a good location and the golf cart is handy (albeit slow like, "Does someone need to get out so we can make it up this hill?").
Maybe someone else owns this place now. But if not - you can find a better customer experience for the money you'll pay here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing