“Nice family restaurant”

Old Florida Fish House & Bar
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Old Florida Fish House, located in the heart of Seagrove Beach, Florida. First opening its doors in the summer of 2005, the Fish House is a family friendly restaurant that features daily seafood specials prepared by our executive chef, Paul Richards and some of the best sushi available on the Emerald Coast. A casual atmosphere, along with lakefront dining, is sure to provide you and your family with the perfect celebratory experience. Dinner and sushi start at 5 PM and no reservations are required or observed. We would also like to invite you to visit us at the Porch serving lunch daily. The newest addition to the Old Florida Fish House, the Porch is a beautiful full service bar built on a screened in porch right along Eastern Lake. The bar and tables are made from sinker cypress wood and offers guests a gorgeous view in a relaxed setting with plenty of big screen high definition televisions to watch the big game. The Porch is open every day of the week for lunch and dinner, starting at 11am. Old Florida Fish House is considered a hidden gem on 30A and graciously takes the crown as a favorite local's hot spot. With seating in the hundreds, celebrations are encouraged. Proudly featuring local live music and happy hour, Old Florida Fish House is a hidden gem and one you don't want to miss when you come visit South Walton! We look forward to having you soon!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here Memorial weekend so it was very busy but outside was corn hole ping pong and fuzz ball games as well as plenty of places to sit and wait. The food was average and our waitress was terrible but I would go back again and try it on a less busy night.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first dinner stop just minutes from Prominence and The Hub area. Delish fried green tomatoes and Brussel sprouts for appetizers, and even better seafood for dinner. The decor is awesome inside and everyone was very friendly. Outdoor entertainment to help pass the time if theirs a wait.

A TripAdvisor Member

Service was good
Atmosphere was pleasant and comfortable
Sushi station looked fun, wish I had tried it.
Steak juicy and tender
Groper was very good!
Basil shrimp was awesome!!!!!!
We will return for sure.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very casual. Somewhat limited lunch menu but tacos were excellent! Hush puppies were some of the best I’ve ever had. Very cool courtyard area with ping pong, corn hole and other fun games. We’ll come back

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited about 25 countries and at least as many states, and never have I had seafood like what Old Florida Fish House served. My wife and I were amazed at the caliber of cuisine here!

The location itself is unique and special in and of itself, as it sits right on the water (sound/lake), and really feels like something you would have found years ago before the Emerald Coast became so developed.

Although the atmosphere and clientele are both refined, there isn’t a snootiness like you may find elsewhere.

I had the blackened snapper, which, as I said, was the best seafood I’ve ever had. Absolutely incredible. My wife had the mahi mahi, which she thought was good, but not as good as the snapper.

We had the fried green tomatoes for an appetizer, which were good, but not the best I’ve had. The wedge salad was excellent and done right.

I had a rum punch drink (can’t remember the name) which was very good. The only complaint I have on that was prices were not shown on the menu.

Finally, the desserts were out of this world. I had the key lime pie, and my wife had the brownie. Both were huge, and we could have done just fine sharing one instead.

Our waitress was fair. I don’t know if she just had an off night, but that needed some improvement.

All in all, excellent place!

1  Thank Carolinashorty