“Authentic Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I've been to SRB many times when my family and I go on vacation. Enzo's is a one of a kind restaurant. My family and I enjoyed ourself when we went to Enzo's. It is very clean. The food and service was very professional. The menu has a vast amount of homemade traditional Italian dishes. We will defiantly go back next time we go back to SRB!

1  Thank 123Jessica123
There are newer reviews for Enzo's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed July 9, 2014

My family and I really enjoyed our experience! Having traveled to Italy numerous times this was the most similar to authentic Italian that I have had in the states. The wait staff and owners were very cordial and professional and supplied us with everything we wanted. We will definitely go back again when we next visit Destin.

2  Thank Hollywoodcbc
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Wonderful_family_dinner.
We_are_locals_and_will_add_this_to_our_more_frequent-visit_list!
Clean.
Great_service.

3  Thank Karen M
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I can tell you that this little place is one of a kind. Great food and very professional staff. As you enter the quite and personal atmosphere you are, "in true Italian style", greeted by the owners themselves and made to feel home. Their menu boast a huge variety of traditional Italian dishes as well as some coastal influences. The one true difference between this and other Italian restaurants is the FOOD. It is simply the best that I have had this side of New York. The ingredients used and the "from scratch" approach is obvious in every delicious bite. In one word "AMORE"!

2  Thank Richard R
Reviewed July 1, 2014

One of the best Italian restaurants I've ever been to! Off the beaten path, but definitely worth finding. The whole family loves their food. We eat at Enzo's on every vacation to 30A.

2  Thank jodyzimm