“Best Dogs Ever”

Schnapper's Hots
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Sanibel Island
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted Sanibel Island's Best Take Out! Burgers.Dogs.Wings.Ice Cream.Fries.OnionRings
Boston, MA
“Best Dogs Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is our first stop when we get to Sanibel, after a day of travel. The menu includes grilled hot dogs, sausages, burgers, pizza and the best fries I've ever had and I don't even like fries. There are a couple tables outside or you can stand up inside and read the reviews on the wall. This is no frills but the people are frienly and the food is great, if you go knowing you are not here for your health. Dig in and enjoy every bite because you may never find a better hotdog, sausage or bratwurst in the world.

Visited October 2012

Charles Town, West Virginia, United States
“Way over priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I ate at Schnappers on 11/02/2012. I had a foot loog chili dog and an order of onion rings and my wife had a bratwurst with musturd only (no saurkrauit etc.) . The total bill was 23 dollars. Across the street is a 7-11. Smoked dogs with chili there are $2.99 for two. I tried Schnappers because I love chili dogs and while it certainly wasn't bad I found the chilidog a bit bland and the onion rings lacked any seasoning. I believe the price demands a different level of food. I will be going across the street to 7-11 in the future.

Visited November 2012
Naperville,Illinois
“Best hot dogs outside of NYC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

This is a hot dog heaven; fries are great too, can't speak for the other items but the dogs are GREAT!!!

“authentic Buffalo NY dogs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

These are quality deli sausages and dogs like we get in New York state, Buffalo in particular where the restaurant owners are from. Worth trying.

• Visited October 2012
Sharpsburg, Maryland
“Very popular, but not 100% sure why”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

When we got there, the parking lot was packed. But the food is okay, the service is slow. By the time we got our food, we were the only ones left in there. The food was good, but not incredible.

Visited October 2012