“Ocean's Reach is the best place to stay on Sanibel Island!”

Ocean's Reach Condominiums
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I've stayed twice at Ocean's Reach and have thoroughly enjoyed both visits! The condos are beautiful, very well appointed, clean and comfortable. You can't beat the views of the Gulf, and you're just steps to the water from every condo. The resort is peaceful and quiet. The staff is amazingly friendly and really helpful. If I could live at Ocean's Reach, I would!!

Room Tip: Every room has a great view, since they all face the ocean!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Denise T

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've been coming to Sanibel for over a decade and to Ocean's Reach for five years. I was originally referred by a Local and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I have traveled the world and this is where I come for peace, quiet and relaxation. The staff is extraordinarily friendly and responsive. I've consistently enjoyed superior hospitality from people who I now consider friends. I've also enjoyed staying in five different units and they were each uniquely furnished and well equipped. The pool is wonderful and the grounds are immaculate. The beautiful stretch of beach you see from each unit and the great people will keep you coming back! I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank AWELL
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We've been going to Sanibel Island in February for the past 20 years. We absolutely love Ocean's Reach. From the moment we arrived in the office to pick up our key, we were made to feel welcome. Everyone on the property was so eager to make sure our stay was everything we'd come to enjoy and more.
Every condo looks out to the ocean so mornings on the screened in porch were beautiful. I can't say enough about this special place.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank smiles813
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was our 5th time in Sanibel, and our second stay at Ocean's Reach for a week in January 2013. Ocean's Reach is actually on the beach. Our condo, a corner unit on the top floor, accessed by stairs or elevator, was very clean, beautifully maintained, very well equipped and comfortable in all ways, including a firm mattress. The view of the beach and of the sunrise were magnificent. The grounds and pool were lovely and very well maintained. The office was consistently helpful and friendly. We have stayed at 3 other condo properties on the beach and we like this one the best. We wanted a place with creature comforts that feels far from the pressures of daily life and close to the beauty of nature, and Ocean's Reach is a perfect fit. Globetrotter647 Boston, MA

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank globetrotter647
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My fiance and I spent a week in sanibel over 4th of July 2012. I had never been before. She had been once. Let me tell you what. We got the smallest room in the whole complex. And it was still nice! Screened in porch was awesome for sipping beer and wine at night. We even ate breakfast out there a few times. Our door opened to the walk way for the beach. The beach is private so its not over crowded! The staff made us feel at home. I even had packages shipped there and they held them after hours for me to pick up. The only downfall we thought was our bed. But each condo is privately owned and furnished. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone visiting Sanibel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roaming_gnome05
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed at Ocean's Reach Oct. 6-13, 2012. Our condo 1B3 was great and well equipped--we enjoyed having the 2 recliners. The grounds were beautiful and clean. We enjoyed the time we spent in the quiet shade of the grilling/picnic area in a beautiful butterfly garden. Great place to read and watch for butterflies and birds. The condos are beachfront and very to the ocean so the views are stunning. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We have been coming to Sanibel for 5 years and found this condo complex the best. As I write this review, it is snowing in Wisconsin with temperatures finally above 0. I long to be back at Ocean's Reach shelling each morning.

Room Tip: Rooms in building 2 overlook the pool. I prefer not to stay in building #2.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cabam12
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed at Ocean's Reach from December 7-11. 2012. The resort and the people were delightful. John, Andy, and Lisa were very helpful. The resort is clean and pretty. Stayed in 3B3 and would definitely go back. Don & Mary Ellen Holgersen. Willingboro, NJ.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple