“Great Lunch Spot!”

Traders Gulf Coast Grill and Gifts
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Traders Gulf Coast Grill and Gifts, we want to make you feel right at home! Our location has been regarded as one of Sanibel's best kept secrets! Indulge yourself with one of our fantastic meals, or browse around for a great gift for a loved one. We are proud to offer a variety of food, gifts and entertainment to the Sanibel area. We provide live entertainment every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Some of our best dishes include succulent seafood and steaks! After your meal, relax with some great cocktails, fine wine, or a delicious dessert! We'll be ready to greet you with a smiling face! Visit Traders Gulf Coast Grill and Gifts today!
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Service was excellent and timely. Clean and bright. Good distance between tables allowed for a private dining experience. All food items were fresh and tasty.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

On prior visits to Sanibel, we have had lunch at Traders. The food was always good and service OK. I called for a 7:15 dinner reservation at 4PM. When we arrived, free valet parking was available. The interior was much brighter than in the past;; I would say "tropical elegant". We arrived about 15 minutes early and wandered around the adjoining gift shop with a drink until we were seated at 7:15 right on schedule. My wife had the chilean sea bass; I chose a grouper, 5 cheese, tomato and pasta offering. The wines by the glass were excellent quality options and very reasonably priced. Our server was cheerful and attentive. All in all, a very pleasant dining experience on a very busy night; We'll go back.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband stopped for lunch. We were welcomed by a very friendly server. Freshly baked seeded bread with olive oil dipping sauce was brought to the table while we waited for our sandwiches. I had the roast beef wrap with grilled onions and green peppers, cheddar cheese and tomato. The sandwich was baked which gave it a nice crunch. My husband had a grilled ham, cheese and tomato and a cup of tomato basil soup. He was satisfied with his lunch, but wished he had ordered the same as me. Overall, for lunch, this was a perfect restaurant.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We didn't have reservations so we had to wait in the bar area for over 30 minutes, which wasn't bad because we did some shopping in their store and struck up a conversation with another couple who were from our home state. Our meal was excellent, I had the grouper and my husband had the sea bass. The setting and service is top notch as well. I recommend calling ahead for reservations as this place becomes very crowded.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Although our lunch table was near the bar for a midweek lunch, it was an elegant setting. The soup and sandwich was fantastic, and service is way better than average. The dining room looked like it would be a nice setting for a quiet romantic dinner. I liked this place very much.