“Good Lunch”

Traders
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Traders Restaurant on Sanibel, we want to make you feel right at home! Our location has been regarded as one of Sanibel's best kept secrets! Indulge yourself with one of our fantastic meals, or browse around for a great gift for a loved one. We are proud to offer a variety of food, gifts and entertainment to the Sanibel area. We provide live entertainment every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Some of our best dishes include succulent seafood and steaks! After your meal, relax with some great cocktails, fine wine, or a delicious dessert! We'll be ready to greet you with a smiling face! Visit Traders Gulf Coast Grill and Gifts today!
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband stopped for lunch. We were welcomed by a very friendly server. Freshly baked seeded bread with olive oil dipping sauce was brought to the table while we waited for our sandwiches. I had the roast beef wrap with grilled onions and green peppers, cheddar cheese and tomato. The sandwich was baked which gave it a nice crunch. My husband had a grilled ham, cheese and tomato and a cup of tomato basil soup. He was satisfied with his lunch, but wished he had ordered the same as me. Overall, for lunch, this was a perfect restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,741)

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We didn't have reservations so we had to wait in the bar area for over 30 minutes, which wasn't bad because we did some shopping in their store and struck up a conversation with another couple who were from our home state. Our meal was excellent, I had the grouper and my husband had the sea bass. The setting and service is top notch as well. I recommend calling ahead for reservations as this place becomes very crowded.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Although our lunch table was near the bar for a midweek lunch, it was an elegant setting. The soup and sandwich was fantastic, and service is way better than average. The dining room looked like it would be a nice setting for a quiet romantic dinner. I liked this place very much.

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

I like the atmosphere of this restaurant and also the location on Sanibel Island. There's also plenty if parking. I ordered the pastrami special and it was excellent! I definitely would come back to this restaurant.

1  Thank DESAuburnIL
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The hardest part was choosing one of the specials - they all sounded delicious. And mine didn't disappoint, Parmesan encrusted scrod with shrimp risotto ... So good! Our table shared an appetizer of roasted garlic and goat cheese served with toasted ciabatta bread - fabulous!. And I took advantage of the raw oysters served individually by getting just two. Our server was great - attentive without being annoying. Kathleen, the hostess and buyer for the gift shop, made sure we got seated in a timely manner, checked on us during dinner, and even went outside with us to take our photo. And speaking of the gift shop - so many great things in a wide price range so there is something for everyone. I would highly recommend Traders.