“Great food and atmosphere unpleasant waitress”

Traders Gulf Coast Grill and Gifts
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Traders Gulf Coast Grill and Gifts, we want to make you feel right at home! Our location has been regarded as one of Sanibel's best kept secrets! Indulge yourself with one of our fantastic meals, or browse around for a great gift for a loved one. We are proud to offer a variety of food, gifts and entertainment to the Sanibel area. We provide live entertainment every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Some of our best dishes include succulent seafood and steaks! After your meal, relax with some great cocktails, fine wine, or a delicious dessert! We'll be ready to greet you with a smiling face! Visit Traders Gulf Coast Grill and Gifts today!
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I have been to traders numerous times and have always had a great experience. I was in Monday night and as always the food was delicious but our waitress was a little rude. I forget her name but she was a younger skinny girl with brown hair and an arm tattoo. She just seemed to be in a hurry and even got a little snappy with my wife when she asked about the specials. Granted we asked her a couple times but no need for the attitude. It's one of our favorite places and will definitely return but will try and avoid that waitress like the plague.

1  Thank Garyjohnson13
There are newer reviews for Traders Gulf Coast Grill and Gifts

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The folks at Trader's make it a point to know how to cook, present, and serve everything on the menu. We've never been disappointed. My wife usually has Grouper and I'll try Ribs. The Grouper was well-presented and very good. The ribs were well-seasoned and quite delicious. We had a small bottle of champagne to start because we it was my wife's birthday. That was a nice touch, suggested by our server, who was wonderful. The wine we chose with the meal was also quite good.

Part of the experience is the shop, and that did not disappoint. My wife found several items for her birthday presents.

Trader's has always been a very pleasant experience for us.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Nice atmosphere, set back from road which makes it easy to miss. The food was as good as Thistle Lodge if not better and the prices were more in line with the quality. The service was excellent. You will find a gift shop in the restaurant with some unique items.

1  Thank OceanAndy
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Love Traders for a business luncheon or evening dinner. Love Traders for just a special night for my husband and myself. My daughter lives in Connecticut, Traders is the first restaurant she wants to visit when she comes down 3-4 times a year.

Excellent food in pleasant relaxing surroundings.

1  Thank aliceleal
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Everyone said a great place to eat and true, the food was good, not excellent but good, but half of a dining experience is the atmosphere and service. So very very loud. I felt I was in a barn and we were seated next to a kitchen entrance that didn't look very clean. The waiter seemed to be overworked and not very attentive although one of the waiters from the kitchen was pleasant. It was a busy Saturday night during off-season. If I had to wait during season for the experience, I would have been really unhappy. Terribly loud; would not go back.

2  Thank Kathy C