“Incredible Chef!!”

Traders
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Traders Restaurant on Sanibel, we want to make you feel right at home! Our location has been regarded as one of Sanibel's best kept secrets! Indulge yourself with one of our fantastic meals, or browse around for a great gift for a loved one. We are proud to offer a variety of food, gifts and entertainment to the Sanibel area. We provide live entertainment every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Some of our best dishes include succulent seafood and steaks! After your meal, relax with some great cocktails, fine wine, or a delicious dessert! We'll be ready to greet you with a smiling face! Visit Traders Gulf Coast Grill and Gifts today!
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had dinner with 5 of my friends last night and all of our meals were incredibly delicious. My triple tale was to die for! The chef (Mike) has a gift from God on how to pair flavors and create sauces!
Best meal ever!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,741)

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is a really nice restaurant, yet casual and relaxed with regular live music. The food is well prepared and delicious, while service was very good. Prices are pretty good by Sanibel standards.
This is one of my favourites.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We came to Traders on a Saturday evening for a nice dinner. We got that and more. The ambiance was fabulous, the service was second to none, our waitress was wonderful and was very pleasant speaking to. The food is amazing. Great portions, great food, great presentation, great everything!

1  Thank Creekcrazy
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I were celebrating ou 30th anniversary we went to the restaurant under a recommendation we did not mind the prices so much if the food had been worth it, we will not be returning

1  Thank Sabrina B
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I found the waitstaff to be short and condescending. We were dressed casually and I guess we were judged based on that because the server kept reiterating the prices of the entrees, which was annoying and insulting. Server did not ask me if I wanted a refill until I had finished my food and was about to leave. When I asked to have the remainder of my food boxed, it was crammed into what looks like a pint sized cup for ice cream. I did see someone else with an actual take-home box. I will not be returning to Traders.

2  Thank Deanna a