“Amazing dining experience!”

Traders
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Traders Restaurant on Sanibel, we want to make you feel right at home! Our location has been regarded as one of Sanibel's best kept secrets! Indulge yourself with one of our fantastic meals, or browse around for a great gift for a loved one. We are proud to offer a variety of food, gifts and entertainment to the Sanibel area. We provide live entertainment every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Some of our best dishes include succulent seafood and steaks! After your meal, relax with some great cocktails, fine wine, or a delicious dessert! We'll be ready to greet you with a smiling face! Visit Traders Gulf Coast Grill and Gifts today!
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've been traveling to Sanibel for over 30 years and Traders is by far the best restaurant on the island. I've had a number of items on the menu and they have all been good but most recently I ordered the blackened sea scallops with the cheese tortellini and I can honestly say it's the best dish I have ever had anywhere at any time. The scallops were huge and cooked perfectly and the sauce was creamy and seasoned in a chipotle sort of way. What I loved is that it wasn't too rich. I highly recommend Traders and it never disappoints.

2  Thank Lornyk
Write a ReviewReviews (1,755)

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We enjoy the fresh food & service here. The macadamian crusted Mahi is great here. It's a nice place for delicious food. We always return.

2  Thank Linleedo
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I had the piccata fish which was great! I also had the peanut butter pie which was also suburb server was friendly

1  Thank Jamie1612jed12
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great food huge portions n great service .... Well be back with empty bellies .atmosphere was nice loved everything

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Consistantly wonderful for lunch and dinner for many years.
Wait staff is well-trained and efficient.
Entertainment is perfectly suited to the environment.
Food choices are varied and delicious.