“Great place to buy shrimp”
Review of Jerry's Foods

Jerry's Foods
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We decided to buy some shrimp here for cooking at our condo. A nice man showed me where I could find bay seasoning. I purchased shrimp and crab cakes which were delicious. The birds outside the store were very entertaining. It is worth a trip to the store just to see them.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,304)

Reviewed September 18, 2013

You wouldn't think that a little eatery in a grocery store would be very good but we were surprised. They have a very good salad bar and the menu items were good also. We got the seafood platter and it was surprisingly good. Very casual, no waiting, good service and very reasonably priced!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

There is this cafeteria looking restaurant in the local grocery store with 3 star pricing. I really wanted a salad bar one night so we tried it. Thank the good lord I wanted a salad! I had a rotisserie chicken and may have been one of the best chicken half's I have ever eaten, period.My wife had some kind of seafood platter and loved it. Who would have thunk it! They were starting a remodel project while we were there. who knows maybe soon it will actually look like the food it serves.YUM

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast whilst grocery shopping. Great Steak & Eggs for a very reasonable $10. Good coffee and great friendly mature servers. We liked this very much!

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed the all you can eat salad bar..service was great fast and efficient..place had some bad reviews but personally I saw no problems or issues!