“Good value ...”

Jerry's Foods
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Jerry's Market is not the place you want to go for ambiance. Tile floor, and a resturant in the corner of the best market on the island. The decor outside is tropical, including cages with McCaws. And a number of other shops. The breakfast, lunch, dinner combos offer a variety at bargain prices, especially considering that most resturants are $25 and up for dinner.

2  Thank Gloria R
There are newer reviews for Jerry's Foods

Reviewed December 4, 2012

They retrieved a plate of food that was delivered to me after placing food on it from my friend to try and waitress said I got the plain waffle instead of the pecan one that I ordered, she TOOK THE PLATE AND GAVE IT TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER after I touched the plate! ICK!!!

I asked the busboy for a napkin and he handed me a dirty one instead of breaking up silverware stack wrapped in clean napkins. REALLY? ICK

Store was excellent but avoid eating at the restaurant.

2  Thank Cindi M
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Plenty of parking, parrots to talk to on your way into the store, friendly waitress.

My wife had the chicken breast with slices of avocado, tomato, lettuce on a Kaiser bun while I choose the Classic Ruben on marble rye. The meals were hot, served in a timely fashion and very tastey. The meals came with fries and coleslaw. We found the waitress to be attentive to our needs and pleasant to speak with.

You can get a reasonably price meal on this expensive island.

1  Thank Hobomonty
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This restaurant is upstairs in the grocery store and therefore I would have expected better food. Inside seating and plenty of parking. I had the seafood platter: fried shrimp was the best out of everything on the platter. The clams were very chewy and rubbery. The crunchy grouper was bland and the scallops medicore. The dinner came with a trip to the grocery store salad bar with plenty of selections. I had a side order of cinnamon apples that were frozen and after they were reheated they had a good flavor. My husband had BBQ ribs which he said "best I ever eaten". I was disappointed in my meal, probably the food itself isn't the problem but how the food is cooked is. Service was fair, not very friendly and didn't check on us after delivering the food: I wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We always go here for breakfast. The food is better & more reasonably priced than other places. Also It is more quiet than some of the smaller "best breakfast" places on the island.