If you want to travel back to the 50's, this is the place for you.
The beachfront cottages, which are spotlessly cleaned, each have enclosed patios to enjoy the beach air.
Cottages are located right behind the dunes with less than a 75 yard walk to the beach.
The cottages are located in a very quiet secluded section of Sanibel and you often have the beach all to yourself.
The staff is excellent, very attentive and helpful to all needs in the upkeep of cottage.
There are no in-room telephones (another enjoyable throwback to the 50's) yet there is wifi access.
My wife and I have been coming to Sanibel for over five years, always looking for reasonably priced rooms to stay for the month of January.
Tropical Winds is definately at the top of the fair priced motels on what is mostly a very expensive Island to visit and stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience Sanibel with the charm of Old Style Florida! Located on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, on the west end of the island, Tropical Winds is tucked away in a very secluded, private setting within a small residential neighborhood. Enjoy one of our beachfront or nearby cottages in our own tropical paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tropical Winds Motel And Cottages
- Tropical Winds Hotel