We enjoyed a long weekend getaway in Sanibel and were fortunate to stay in a charming cottage at the Tropical Winds. We walked on the beautiful, nearly private beach and picked up shells, shells, and more shells. The fully-equipped kitchen and outdoor grill allowed us to prepare meals and enjoy them at the table on our front porch. This place is a true delight...if you are heading to Sanibel stay here if you want something sweet and simple, but not to be forgotten. We are already planning our next trip back to Sanibel and will definitely be staying at the Tropical Winds again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience Sanibel with the charm of Old Style Florida! Located on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, on the west end of the island, Tropical Winds is tucked away in a very secluded, private setting within a small residential neighborhood. Enjoy one of our beachfront or nearby cottages in our own tropical paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Winds Motel And Cottages
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tropical Winds Hotel