We had to find a way to celebrate our daughter's sweet 16, and immediately thought of Tropical Winds. With our two dogs and 3 teens on board, we headed for this slice of paradise on Sanibel. We only had one night, and were happy that our cottages were ready early when we arrived. As ALWAYS, they were clean and lovely. We hit the beach in the afternoon for some shelling, and the dogs enjoyed the surf as much as we did. The girls came and went and we hadn't a worry, since the property is so safe and well managed. Back to the beach for a gorgeous sunset, and a relaxing evening. Morning gave us one more chance to enjoy the warm, sparkling Gulf waters. Am chomping at the bit to get back again before summer is out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience Sanibel with the charm of Old Style Florida! Located on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, on the west end of the island, Tropical Winds is tucked away in a very secluded, private setting within a small residential neighborhood. Enjoy one of our beachfront or nearby cottages in our own tropical paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Winds Motel And Cottages
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tropical Winds Hotel