I was looking for a nice quiet and relaxing location. The Sanibel Tropical Winds was perfect. The cottage was very clean and comfortable. It had everything we needed. I loved the privacy that we had. It is in a nice and quiet residential location and it wasn't full of tourists or spring breakers. Instead I saw rabbits and giant Pileated Woodpeckers right outside my cottage. And it is very close to Ding Darling Park (which is also a beautiful place). I definitely recommend that you stay there if you are looking for a relaxing place to stay in Sanibel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience Sanibel with the charm of Old Style Florida! Located on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, on the west end of the island, Tropical Winds is tucked away in a very secluded, private setting within a small residential neighborhood. Enjoy one of our beachfront or nearby cottages in our own tropical paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Winds Motel And Cottages
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tropical Winds Hotel