Thanks to Ellen and Isaac, my sister and I had a wonderful 2 days with our dog. We were late in booking a short getaway and Ellen went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of. Even though we had to move to another cottage for the 2nd day of our stay, the staff made the move very easy for us. The cottages are a short walk to the beautiful secluded beach. They have chairs and umbrellas available for guests use at all times, so no need to bring beach furniture. (We wish we had known that in advance because we brought too much stuff). The pool was very nice and the cottages are clean. We were pleasantly surprised to find out how accomodating everyone in Sanibel was to our little Pomeranian puppy. He was welcomed almost everywhere, including the patios of the resturants we visited (of course, he is cute and well-behaved). Eating at the Island Cow and a visit to the John "Ding" Darling Wildlife Preserve were definitely highlights of the visit to Sanibel. Thanks for the very pleasant respite from the concrete and traffic of Miami!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience Sanibel with the charm of Old Style Florida! Located on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, on the west end of the island, Tropical Winds is tucked away in a very secluded, private setting within a small residential neighborhood. Enjoy one of our beachfront or nearby cottages in our own tropical paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Winds Motel And Cottages
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tropical Winds Hotel