We love Tropical Winds. We were there over April vacation for four days with our daughter. It was great! Three of the four days we were the only ones on the beach. We stayed in the cottage rental and it was exactly like a very clean cottage style vacation. Short walk to the beach. Quiet and relaxing. If you want to go to a place where it is quiet, this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience Sanibel with the charm of Old Style Florida! Located on the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, on the west end of the island, Tropical Winds is tucked away in a very secluded, private setting within a small residential neighborhood. Enjoy one of our beachfront or nearby cottages in our own tropical paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Winds Motel And Cottages
- Tropical Winds Motel & Cottages Hotel Sanibel Island
- Tropical Winds Hotel