“Caribe Beach resort is amazing !!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sanibel Island
Caribe Beach Resort
Reviewed April 11, 2008

The resort is right on the water. The rooms, bikes, pool and beach made this the perfect place on Sanibel Island. I found information on the Caribe at the web site Http://www.caribebeachresort.com
Hope this helps!
JC

• Stayed: March 2005, traveled with family
1  Thank vacationHoboken

Reviewed February 4, 2008

We live in Florida and have stayed in hotels and resorts from Key West to Jacksonville and the Caribe was among the best. While the rooms are small, they are perfectly functional, with a kitchen that had everything you could possibly need. The grounds are lovely, the staff friendly and helpful, and the beach was beautiful. It was quiet and an excellent place to "get away"..... the perfect place for couples.. Personally, I wouldn't want to share this room even though there are accommodations for 4. I think it would be a little too cramped. If you're looking for a peaceful retreat I would strongly recommend you give the Caribe a try.You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tatudtexan
Reviewed January 10, 2008

Very relaxing atmosphere, Dawn in the office was wonderful and very helpful. Shelling is excellent. we stayed (2nd time) in bldg. 1 right beside the pool. Quiet area, very clean and well maintained grounds. Not one complaint. Yes I do, they need DSL service and it's hard to get a week there when I want it. The morning bagel breakfast they held at the pool was a nice touch.Thanks to all the staff for making this a great relaxing vacation.
You won't be sorry.

3  Thank BMRich
Reviewed December 5, 2007

We stayed at the Caribe Beach Resort on Sanibel Island from October 14th thru October 21st, 2007. We stayed in unit 13-A which was an efficiency. I have read some other reviews about the efficiency’s being a little small but we felt there was plenty of room for the two of us. All the appliances (Refrig, Stove/Oven, Microwave, and Dishwasher) were fairly new and in excellent condition. There is a blow dryer in the bathroom so you can leave yours at home. The staff was very friendly and the resort and grounds were very well maintained. On Tuesday there were free bagels & Mermosa’s by the pool. The resort also has around 10 bikes which you can use at no cost. Biking around the island was a great experience…..the island is very flat so it’s a mild to easy ride. As for places to eat you have to visit the Jacaranda on Sanibel for Happy Hour. From 4pm to 7pm there are 2 for 1 drinks and $6 appetizers. We had Tuna, Crab Legs, and Calamari which we loved. Mucky Duck on Captiva is another must stop. One of the few places to eat right on the beach. Had dinner inside and the went outside and watched the sunset from one of their picnic tables. We’ll definitely go back to the Caribe.

4  Thank BillD3
Reviewed October 9, 2007

We stayed in the one bedroom Outrigger cottage which is literally maybe twenty yards from the beach. You couldn't ask for a better spot! On our arrival the cottage appeared to be well maintained and was very clean. The grounds at the Caribe also appeared to be very well maintained. I also liked it's location and that it was near shopping and restaurants. For the price I would have to say it was an excellent deal and I would definitely consider going back there again.

4  Thank Jake
Reviewed April 16, 2007

I tried to sum up the Caribe in my title. I'm know there are bigger and fancier places on Sanibel Island, but I prefer the quaint & quiet settings of the Caribe. I like that the pool is located right outside of the condo's, it makes it nice to run back to the toom and grab a drink or bite to eat. To go along with the great pools and room there are also tons of picnic tables and grills. I love being able to cook dinner while looking at the Gulf of Mexico. The beach itself is big and beautiful. Enjoy the sand and the shells and look out for the Dolphins. They like to put on a show each day. There is so much more that I could say, but I'll leave at charming and relaxing!

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank gobluegirl
A TripAdvisor Member
hoboken New Jersey
Reviewed January 4, 2006

This resort is second to none, if you want a relaxing getaway. The staff is wonderful and the rooms are right on a beautiful beach. Shelling is fantastic. They have a great web site [---------------]. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2005