“Eco Tour Casual Relaxation”

Blue Coyote Supper Club
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are open and looking forward to seeing our winter residents and new friends as well this season ! Featuring Continental Drift Cuisine with French, Asian and Southwestern influences. Fresh Gulf Seafood, Aged Beef and Florida sourced vegetables. A limited but diverse Wine List specializing in Small Boutique California and Oregon Wines sprinkled with beauties from France, Italy and South America. And great Art...Featuring an entire gallery of Markus Pierson's "Coyote Series". The True behind the Blue - The Blue Coyote Supper Club!
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Last night a friend and I headed out to dinner for some much needed "relaxation and time to catch up". So we headed out to the Blue Coyote on Sanibel. I had heard about the new eco tour and decided to surprise my friend with this unknown adventure. We were warmly greeted by the owner and manager; and given the details of how to get out and explore the Sanibel Island Golf Course. With some ice cold drinks in hand we headed out on this beautiful piece of paradise. My favorite time of the evening the "golden hour" right before sunset.
My friend squealed with delight as she saw a BOB CAT in the brush, tracked down a snake, spotted big lizards and admired the birds feeding in the grass.
We so enjoyed the beauty of this island paradises that sits right in our own back yard.
Dinner was....as always......pure perfection. Drinks ice cold, food prepared and served with great care. Adventure, relaxed dining experience; and gourmet food! I highly recommend it!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Last night we went to Blue Coyote for dinner. It was my daughter's birthday. We know it will always be excellent food with top notch service. When we arrived we were invited to do a self guided eco tour of the gorgeous Sanibel Island Golf Course. Got a golf cart and off we went! It was great. It was about 7pm and the perfect time to view wildlife. We saw lots of turtles, rabbits and a gator.
Took some great pictures which I hope I am able to upload! Back to the restaurant we went and had the usual delicious dinner. Triple tail was amazing as well as the filet. We will do this all summer.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Blue Coyote Supper Club is a dining experience not to be missed. We dined there in May while vacationing on Sanibel and loved the food, the service, and the ambience. Our appetizers were superb, especially the seared scallops that were perfectly cooked. The wine, a delightful Cotes du Rhone, was perfect with all the entrees: my divine seabass, a delicious shrimp and pasta dish, excellent grilled lamb chops, and the legendary the "Coyote Chop." The four of us sampled three desserts---all of which were amazing. The staff is knowledgeable and the service is impeccable. Dinner at Blue Coyote is an indulgence. I urge you to treat yourself.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised but this restaurant, the presentation of the food is excellent, cocktails are very good and the menu is varied and exciting. It doesn't have the tropical feel as the rest of the restaurants in the island but that is a plus because if you are looking for something a little more upscale, more sophisticated and different I would definitely recommend it !

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visit the island 2-3 times/year and always ask around to find out what new places have popped up. I heard this place was "nice but expensive".
My opinion - it's gorgeous, delicious, memorable, and worth the price! The cheese plate alone would make me go back!
The servers were attentive and we struck up a conversation with the owner, Cindie....very welcoming!

As far as alcohol - $4 drafts. Loved that! They also do happy hour, I believe.

Swedge salad was fantastic. Be aware if you want it with your meal, though, instead of an included salad, it's full price. Not a big deal but I prefer to be told that up-front.

The artwork....wow, the artwork....I've never seen anything like it, and it's mesmerizing. Take the time to explore all the pieces. I'd buy the entire collection if I could.

2  Thank Julie D