“Chasin' reds”

Whitney's Bait and Tackle
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Whitney and the entire staff were very nice and full of good advice. The primary reason I booked a guided trip with Whitney was due to how friendly and helpful his staff was in getting my sons and I set up to fish during our family vacation.

1  Thank Kevin P

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was our first time to Sanibel and I planned on doing a lot of fishing so I needed a lot of advice! I was unable to pack my rod in our luggage so I had to purchase one for use while I was there. We originally stopped in to the Bait Box but the person working was not very friendly or helpful and waaaaay overpriced! We left and went to Whitney's and the people there are extra friendly and helpful and found a nice rod for me and one for my son and I didnt have to pay an arm and a leg for them. We went back a few times for our shrimp which was huge and the prices were great! Each time we were treated like neighbors. Glad we found Whitney's!

2  Thank sfodor218
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Bill is an avid fisherman here in Ohio, so we checked out Whitney's for a possible fishing trip on our next visit. The people were helpful, and super friendly considering our lack of fishing experience in Florida. We will definitely book a trip here!

2  Thank Andrea H
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have been going to Sanibel for over 20 years and have always bought my Bait and Tackle at The Bait Box. I thought I would try this new Whitney's just down the street from The Bait Box. What a Great Surprise , Not only did they have much better and much bigger Shrimp and Bait Fish , the prices were much lower. Whitney and his Staff are very helpfull and very friendly. I was with my Brother on this trip and we really enjoyed going to Whitney's.I even bought 4 of Whitney's Redfish and Snook Shirts for my Brother and I. I will be going to Whitney's from now on.

Thanks Whitney and your Great Friendly Staff !!!!!

1  Thank 130robertp
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

You feel like a local when you walk into Whitney's! Everyone is very friendly and helpful. We used to always go to the bait box, but no more, customer service is the key and this place has it. The bait here is the best I have ever seen! Thanks Whitney for making our fishing days more fun and giving your advice.