“Friendly Wait Staff, Convenient”

Turtle's Beach & Pool Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Turtle's Beach & Pool Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Situated on the main pool deck just steps from the beach, Turtle's welcomes you with a laid-back tropical Florida atmosphere. Open 11 am till 7 pm daily, guests enjoy a variety of delicious dishes paired with a tasty selection of tropical drinks, imported and domestic beers and an array of popular wines. Happy Hour specials are offered 3 pm till 5 pm daily with live entertainment on select nights.
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We ate here the first night of our stay at the Sundial on Sanibel. The waitress was awesome, sorry I don't know her name! I had the grilled mahi-mahi, very good, as was the Mojito. There are beautiful views from the outside balcony tables.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

My daughter and I loved going to Turtles Beach and Pool bar on our recent visit to the Sundial Resort. They offered great drinks during happy hour and the service was great! We loved the potato skins. One order was plenty for the both of us. We enjoyed the tropical atmosphere and the friendly service. Justin was awesome! We can't wait to go back to this place!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had so much fun laughing and talking (and drinking) with Jim and Justin, we went back the next day! Jim was there by himself and worked hard to keep up with us! I hope Sundial knows what a fantastic employee they have! Go check the place out!!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

They offered a buffet for lunch for $20, I can never eat enough at a buffet to make it worth my $ but I decided to do it because they had lots of variety. Salmon, chicken, pulled pork, salads-potatoe, fruit, ceaser, macaroni, coleslaw, hamburgers, hot dogs, beans, saurkraut & I' sure I'm missing something. It also came with a bottle of water. It was fresh & maintained which I am sure on outside is tough to do. There was also live music. It was very pleasant.

2  Thank Creekcrazy
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great fun place. Bartenders, Justin and Jim, always friendly and attentive. Food always fresh and delicious. Can't beat the view or the atmosphere.