“Wow!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
North Carolina
“Wow!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Pulling up to this place will make you think the glowing reviews are for a different Sunset Grill. (We witnessed several cars slowly drive through with the occupants displaying that "is this the right place?" look). Don't hesitate though...you're in for a surprise/treat.
The crab cake appetizer was fresh; the Mahi special delicious, nicely grilled and topped with a spinach and crab mix. And my seafood Ciopinno was a terrific variety of sea bass, scallops, shrimp and mussels. Finally, the Kentucky style pecan pie came right out of oven and was absolutely delicious.
Prices are a bit high, but the wine selection was solid and the service very attentive. Will definitely return!

Gulf Shores, Alabama
“Great lunch”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

My family had lunch here before heading to the beach. We all had sandwiches, which were really fresh and yummy. Food was good, beer was cold, people were super friendly. Great place for lunch!

Visited April 2014
“Great lunch”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch. My husband had a cheeseburger and a side of fries. The burger was done to order and was a big sandwich. He enjoyed it. I had the grouper reuben. Wow, was that good. Fried grouper, cole slaw and Swiss on swirl rye. Great service.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Karen P
Ashland, Massachusetts
“Great food and almost a perfect view of the sunset”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I ordered a medley of seafood over a homemade fetucini. The dish I believe was called a Seafood Porcini. Delicious. My daughters got the crabcake appetizer. The were not thrilled. Which was my goodluck. I thought it was delicious so I got their leftovers. Yum.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jacob H
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A wonderful find - absolutely delicious! ”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Not sure why Sunset Grill is #7 on the list of Sanibel Island restaurants because it easily competes for #1 with Mad Hatters. We stumbled upon this restaurant towards the end of our vacation and felt blessed to have done so. Carlos, our waiter, took excellent care of us explaining wines & specials, in detail, and made our children (who were on their very best behavior) feel quite special. The food: absolutely delicious, Carlos' care: amazing, and the view of the water (and sunset): perfecto. We highly recommend Sunset Grill!

3 Thank AroundTheGlobex3