“Amazing lunch!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Estero, Florida
“Amazing lunch!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant looks simple, but do not be deceived. The food is great!
We had chicken quesadillas accompanied with warm black beans & tomato salsa and the fried grouper reuben.
The quesadilla was huge and filled with lots of chicken and grilled veggies. The grouper reuben was topped with homemade coleslaw, Swiss cheese and served on marble rye bread with tomato, lettuce and dill pickle spear garnish. Delicious!
They also had unsweetened ice tea, which for some strange reason, is not always available.
You are definitely paying a premium for the location, but well worth the money.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank NLO888

Columbus, Ohio
“Very Good but Overprice”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Had dinner here outdoors and the view, service and food were all first rate. That being said, it is about one-third over priced compared to the majority of local restaurants. I guess it's the view so enjoy it while you're there.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank slowtime
London, United Kingdom
“Best dinner on the island”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Nice menu, more varied and interesting than most. Carlos our server looked after us well and had just the right amount of conversation. Food was excellently prepared and we were not rushed as happens so much in US restaurants.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Lawrence A
Miami, Florida
“An escape to Captiva”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

If you wanna see a beautiful sunset eating a succulent wrap and hamburger w/potatoes chips we recommend you this place.
We took the order to go, so we can see the sunset at the beach, on the way to the parking lot we almost ate all the potatoes chips, they were so addicted.
Even when the food got cold the flavor was delicious. We forgot to ask for the hamburger dressing but I wasn't necessary.
The costumer service was really good. And it wasn't cheap but we don't think it was expensive either cause the food quality.
Such a nice experience. We hope it help you, and enjoy the food.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank HLS10
Cypress, Texas
“We loved this place”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of eating at Sunset Grill. We couldn't have asked for a better time. The service was so sweet and caring. We started out with the delicious bread with the virgin olive oil and reduced balsamic vinaigrette. It was a great starter and was very warm and fresh. Then I had the pecan crusted goat cheese salad. I had it with grilled scallops. I mean WOW. It was seriously the best salad I have ever had. I wish I could have bottled it up and brought it back to Texas with me. My husband had the wood grilled frozen grouper. He said it was amazing and he was indulging in every bite. The sweet server taught us the difference between frozen and fresh and it sure tasted fresh!
We don't usually have dessert; however since everything we already ate was wonderful we had to oblige. We ordered the key lime pie and it was possibly the best we've ever had. We have tried key lime all over the US and it was made just right. It was tart and not to sweet as it should be (we don't like when it's to sweet and sugary that's the wrong way to make it :) )
We would recommend this place to anyone and can't wait to come back. Mmmmmm.

• Visited March 2013