“Best dinner on the island”

Sunset Grill Incorporated
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Best dinner on the island”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Nice menu, more varied and interesting than most. Carlos our server looked after us well and had just the right amount of conversation. Food was excellently prepared and we were not rushed as happens so much in US restaurants.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Lawrence A

Miami, Florida
“An escape to Captiva”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

If you wanna see a beautiful sunset eating a succulent wrap and hamburger w/potatoes chips we recommend you this place.
We took the order to go, so we can see the sunset at the beach, on the way to the parking lot we almost ate all the potatoes chips, they were so addicted.
Even when the food got cold the flavor was delicious. We forgot to ask for the hamburger dressing but I wasn't necessary.
The costumer service was really good. And it wasn't cheap but we don't think it was expensive either cause the food quality.
Such a nice experience. We hope it help you, and enjoy the food.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank HLS10
Cypress, Texas
“We loved this place”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of eating at Sunset Grill. We couldn't have asked for a better time. The service was so sweet and caring. We started out with the delicious bread with the virgin olive oil and reduced balsamic vinaigrette. It was a great starter and was very warm and fresh. Then I had the pecan crusted goat cheese salad. I had it with grilled scallops. I mean WOW. It was seriously the best salad I have ever had. I wish I could have bottled it up and brought it back to Texas with me. My husband had the wood grilled frozen grouper. He said it was amazing and he was indulging in every bite. The sweet server taught us the difference between frozen and fresh and it sure tasted fresh!
We don't usually have dessert; however since everything we already ate was wonderful we had to oblige. We ordered the key lime pie and it was possibly the best we've ever had. We have tried key lime all over the US and it was made just right. It was tart and not to sweet as it should be (we don't like when it's to sweet and sugary that's the wrong way to make it :) )
We would recommend this place to anyone and can't wait to come back. Mmmmmm.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank 394AmandaC
Exmoor National Park, United Kingdom
“Expensive....but look where you are!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

We dropped upon this by chance on our way over to Captiva at lunchtime. Great seafood crepes and sweet potato fries. Good seat on the outside deck and good service. A bit expensive but a captive market!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Elaine G
“Most expensive toast n eggs you will ever have”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Nice place best for breakfast
You pay a huge premium for the view out of the window, so make sure you get a good table