“Consistently excellent brunch with a view of the bay.”

Sunset Grill Incorporated
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The seafood salad wrapped in a crepe was perfectly prepared (13.95). The eggs Benedict with crab cakes was poached expertly and hand coddled (13.95) The monte cristo was a savory ham and cheese between French toast and very good (12.95). The turkey and Brie with pecans sandwich was the worst of the four dishes we had and it was above average (12.95). The prices are a few bucks higher than you might expect but it's the island with a view premium. The chips, coleslaw or sweet potato fries are 2.50 and worth it.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We often go here for breakfast which is very nice, especially on a nice morning when you can sit outside and overlook the gulf.
However, their dinners have become outrageously expensive so we have given up eating dinner in this restaurant. It is a nice friendly place. I remember when it was a hamburger place years ago. I still has that local feeling.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

VERY INTIMATE (like 7 tables). But the food was good and it was a very peaceful ambiance. I would recommend and dinner may be even better!

1  Thank pikedb
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We were the only couple in the restaurant. Menu was very limited, which was evident by several customers coming in, looking at the menu then leaving. Food was good, but over-priced.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is the best food on the island. 3 breakfasts and 2 dinners in 2 weeks. The food is so good, when I finished my dessert I almost cried. Lovely view of sea and sunset, excellent knowledgable service. My swordfish was one of the best meals I have ever had, better than top London restaurants.
How Mad Hatter is rated higher for ambience, service or food I really have no idea.
Breakfast is the best we had on the island, eggs and juice superb. The breakfast burritto is superb if you are hungry. Thanks to all the staff. Best wishes from Dave and Wendy in England.

1  Thank David L