“Great place”

Lazy Flamingo
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stopped at Lazy Flamingo for lunch as were leaving the island.

This is a cute place. We chose to eat outdoors. The place was very busy with a lunch crowd but service was good.

I had a grilled grouper sandwich. Big size sandwich. A little pricey, but it was good. It was served on a basket of french fries. My husband had a cheeseburger which he said was good, that was also served on a basket of french fries. We also had an order of conch fritters. They were good, but I didn't see much conch in them. I think that they were also a little bit over fried as well.

Service was okay. They could have came and asked if we needed to fill our beverage.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The Lazy Flamingo was recommended and nearby our RV Park. I was surprised about the tuna steak, it was great! After returning one year later the tuna steak again was the best ever.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Well located to watch sunset. Food is good and not too expensive, nothing too fancy. I recommend for a good lunch or dinner!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

One of our favorite restaurants in the entire Ft Myers area! Lazy Flamingo Sanibel has the best Grouper dishes. My favorite is the small Caesar Salad with Blackened Grouper and my husband's is the Blackened Grouper Platter. Don't forget the dozen raw oysters and beer to start the night out!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Grouper Caesar, Grilled Grouper, Blackened Grouper, Fried Grouper...sandwiches or baskets, this is the place.