“Delicious”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Enjoyed breakfast here. The portions were large with good service. My wife had the coconut French toast which was the perfect amount of sweet and cooked perfectly. I had a breakfast platter that included eggs and pancakes. The eggs and pancakes were cooked perfectly and delicious. The breakfast also included potatoes that were seasoned well and cooked perfectly.

Service was good and the prices are very reasonable.

• Visited July 2014

New York, United States
“Best breakfast on Sanibel”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Not only is the breakfast great, lunch and dinner selections are delicious and plentiful too. We really enjoy eating outside. The atmosphere is casual and relaxed. You don't feel rushed even when there's lots of people waiting. The Island Cow is a must every time we visit Sanibel Island.

• Visited January 2014
Naples, Florida
“Holy Cow awesome food!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I had first heard about The Island Cow restaurant from a friend at work who shared she spent the day on Sanibel Island with her boyfriend. I was craving an adventurous day spent on the Sanibel beaches the next day I had off from work and decided to stop by The Island Cow and see what I had been missing out on. Walking up to the restaurant the scenery is so adorable, there are people playing corn-hole while they wait for their table, families lounging in Adirondack chairs painted out front. The restaurant's building looks like an old Florida home that was painted up in while tropical colors with cow decorations filling the inside. The service was excellent, our waitress was very helpful on which island beach was closest and more likely to have available parking, and even gave us a map of the island! :) I ordered a homemade chicken salad sandwich and man was it delicious! I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and food at the island cow and will be returning with friends and family shortly!

• Visited June 2014
“Good food! Huge portions!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We enjoyed the atmosphere, and the portions were huge. Food was great! A must do when you are on Sanibel!

• Visited July 2014
Hudson, Ohio
“A Real Treasure”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This restaurant was completely unknown to us when we visited Sanibel, but as soon as we posted pictures, all of our fiends responded, "Oh my God, I LOVE that place!" The food selection is healthy, delicious, and generous. The staff seem like they're having fun. I fell in love with the Spuds (seasoned, diced skillet potatoes). The blackened grouper was flawless, and their seafood fajitas were better than San Diego!

• Visited May 2014