“must see and eat there, - but take a long wait to be seated”
Review of Over Easy Cafe

Over Easy Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Cologne, Germany
“must see and eat there, - but take a long wait to be seated”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

everything is graet, no more words to say :-) friendly stuff, good food ... we disliked the waiting time as it is by all good places in the world.... :-)

Visited May 2014
2 Thank UniverseScout

Lindenhurst, New York
“Must Visit”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The café is small and quaint. You can sit inside or out. The food and service is very good. The small alligators in the pond are an attraction.

Visited June 2014
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
“I really enjoyed eating here with my mom who is 77 years old.”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I found this place to be very nice and comfortable. Our server greeted us quickly, and the food was out withing ten minutes total. i highly recommend.

• Visited December 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Awesome breakfast food”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I go to Over Easy Cafe everytime I visit Sanibel. They have the BEST breakfast on the island. I had the blueberry french toast. It was made with fresh blueberries. My husband had the strawberry pancakes. They were so light & delicious. They were made with fresh berries as well. The coffee is fresh & hot. The place is quirky & so homey-all in one! Go there you wont be disappointed!

Visited May 2014
W Mass
“Top Choice!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

After reading reviews I knew to plan my timing, even though after Memorial Day it's the beginning of slow season. Over Easy was so terrific for breakfast early one morning before going on a shelling cruise, I returned the next day. The staff are very accommodating and efficient. I noticed that they have super teamwork which is a sign of good management - the "new" guy has been there a year! The food was great and my special requests were handled with ease. The cinnamon rolls are light, flavorful and have a perfect texture. How do you decide between cinnamon or orange glazed? Go back!