“Best cinnamon roll”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Columbus, Ohio
“Best cinnamon roll”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

I feel confident saying this place has the best cinnamon rolls in the world :) definitely try one when you are there. I have this place 5 stars bc we have been here many times over the years and have never been disappointed. Most breakfast will cost you less than 25$ for 2 people (2 cinnamon rolls and 2 entrees). You can share the cinnamon roll as they are big enough but they are so good I highly recommend you keeping it for yourself. They allow dogs on the patio and they have shops you can visit while you wait. Get there before 930 am or you'll have a longer wait. But they usually get people in and out quickly. This isn't a 5 star luxury breakfast place but for the quality, quantity and cost it gets 5 on here from me.

Delray Beach, Florida
“A nice atmosphere & great service”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We sat inside at the counter and really enjoyed taking in the decor. The staff were all very friendly and the food was delicious. We were given a beeper and were able to walk around the different shops, next door. It was definitely worth the wait!

“Charming Place to Eat”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and sat outside which was quite pleasant. Being a dog lover, I was happy to see that the restaurant accommodates our furry friends and even has water bowls out for them. I wouldn't say the food was spectacular, but it was good and wholesome. Menu was HUGE and waitstaff was very friendly, which is a big plus for me. Would definitely go back.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great decor”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The food is good too, and there is plenty of it. My mom had an omelette that was stuffed to the brim. I had pancakes that were good, not great. The oj was freshly squeezed. Service was quick and efficient.

Ocala, Florida
“Awesome Breakfast”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

The Over Easy Cafe is a must do on any trip to Sanibel. I had the Southern Benedict and it was the highlight of my vacation! Fresh squeeze OJ was great. The waitress was attentive and happy and always with a smile. I will return again before the week is over!