“The Best Breakfast on Sanibel”
Review of Sanibel Cafe

Sanibel Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed May 2, 2008

This restaurant is modest, tucked away in the corner of a strip mall, so it's easy to miss. But, if you love breakfast, particularly after 10am, you'll want to visit the Sanibel Cafe.

5  Thank Dean O

Reviewed April 13, 2008

The Sanibel Cafe was a real treat. The food was excellent. The service was friendly and prompt. I will return there everytime I am in Sanibel.

Reviewed April 11, 2008

Sanibel Cafe is fine for a diner type breakfast spot. The owner greated us and the staff was great and helpful. The food was good which is what it is all abou tin the end. The thing that hit me right when I walked in the door was a weird smell, I think the decor needs a bit of freshening up. It seemed a bit old lady ish to me. We had just been to Amy's over easy the day before and everything there seemed homemade, fresh, florida-y. This place was a bit of a let down. I think the owner was really nice though and the staff was great.

Reviewed April 9, 2008

Last week at Sanibel...breakfast special of huevos rancheros, and crabcake eggs benedict. Both dishes were well prepared, hot and served by a kind and attentive waitress. Pretty little place, tastefully decorated. Neat shadow-box tables with seashell designs inside. Food served on pretty scallop shaped white plates for a lovely presentation. OJ fresh squeezed and delish. Decent coffee with the real half and half (not that "no refrigeration needed" stuff).

Seek out this place for the best breakfast on the island.

Reviewed March 29, 2008

Sanibel Cafe was a family favorite while I visited Sanibel Island. The service was great and the food was awesome. I will go there again next time i'm in Flordia...!

1  Thank Sarahim