“AMAZING !!”

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Friendly staff, great food, Hugh portions & the milk shakes are to die for. Restaurant is large spacious and bright with zany decor.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I went for a late lunch. I waited so long to be seated I almost walked out. I had to wait for my food for longer than I would have thought as it wasn't busy. Onion rings and fries were great. Burger was good. Milk shake was worth the wait!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We went to this place after endlessly trying to find something on the water. I wouldn't go back again but only because I won't go back to Sanibel Island. The burgers were good, but messy and huge. The drinks were good -- it's a little "sticky" in some areas and the decorations are bad but it's certainly got an "older" look to it. Try it, it's not a bad spot for a burger and beer.

1  Thank jonbellemore
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is a great place to go with kids! Each kids meal comes in a cardboard car they can take home - they all loved that. The burgers and onion rings were great. Very casual and relaxing for families - especially with little ones.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Good cheeseburgers! We ordered a patty melt, a classic cheeseburger, basket of fries and onion rings and a chocolate malt. Every thing was tasty, especially the onion rings and the chocolate malt! They have an impressive list of milkshake flavors. Decor is a little dated but I did enjoy the "oldies" music playing in the background. Would return when we're on Sanibel again.