“Cuban Sandwich”

East End Deli
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stopped by East End Deli one afternoon for a sandwich. Although I have been to the island at least ten times, I had never tried East End Deli. I went in and noticed they had a cuban sandwich on the menu. I asked the gentleman behind the counter how the cuban sandwich was and he stated that they are very proud of it. I remarked to him that I am from Key West originally and am pretty picky about them. He stood behind it and told me if I didn't think it was authentic, he would buy it back. I meant to stop back by and tell him what I thought but didn't. But, I thought it was the most authentic cuban sandwich I have had outside of Key West. And I try them everywhere. I was very impressed and will visit again next year. I wish I had taken the time to tell him personally. Keep it up

Glenn P, Manager at East End Deli, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you! It was good to speak with you, and yes we are proud of our Cuban sandwich which I hope represents the hard work we put into our products.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

High quality sandwiches and beans and rice with a wide selection. Friendly service, too. A great place to stop before the beach,

1  Thank Marie K
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

The food was great. We ordered a Italian sandwhich it was huge. My husband and I shared it and ate the rest for breakfast.

2  Thank AlexaTampa
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stayed next door at the Tarpon Tale Inn and wanted to get a quick lunch without going into the mass of traffic and people so we decided to give East End Deli a try.

The sandwiches are great. Lots of fun and different salads to choose from. I had the curried chicken salad. Just thinking of it makes me drool. I wish we stayed long so I could go back and try more. They had fresh squeezed lemonade too. Really you can't go wrong.

2  Thank DeerBio
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The east end deli has great gourmet sandwiches. They have a lot of options. It was nice ordering a sandwich to go and then hitting the lighthouse beach!