“Nice”

Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
“Nice”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

was bad, food was good. Took a while to get our food, but when it did come it was delishous. Over all not bad.

Visited June 2014

Jupiter, Florida
“A bit dissappointing”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a popular restaurant on Sanibel Island, but there are better. Pluses are selection of local fresh fish and preparation alternatives. But the food was pretty average except for the rose fish (which I'd never heard of). I do not recommend the pompano. There is better grouper and snapper on the island. Service was good. If you want to try different seafood, the selection is good and they'll prepare it to your liking. But don't expect it to be over the top.

Visited June 2014
Va. Beach
“5 + star rating”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

That atmosphere is so fun. I love all the small details they added. The food yum yum yum. I had the crab legs. I am a Virginia beach kid and every time we go out to dinner I always order the crab legs so let me tell you about these crab legs. They are huge HUGE. The best I have ever had and the chef even split the legs. This chef know what they are going that was a huge help since the legs where over in an inch thick. They where so good. They staff has been so nice and helpful. Also the chef I hope teaches others because he or she is an awesome cook.

TimbersofSanibel, Manager at Timbers Restaurant and Fish Market, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thanks for the great review! Hope to see you again soon!
Arlington, Virginia
“A Very Nice Stop for Seafood”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We are repeat customers and having visited here off and on for many years have never had a bad meal. Greeted warmly and seated quickly, Kristen our server was quick to bring menu's and take drink orders. My wife and I ordered the Bacon Wrapped Shrimp with rice and vegies and our niece had a chicken/penne pasta dish. Before the main dishes were served we were served fresh out of the oven bread aling with fresh salads.

Main courses were served in a timely fashion, warm and tasty, drinks refilled without being asked. Each of the three of us enjoyed three different desserts from the menu, all of which were generous and very good. Ask for Kristen, she took good care of us.

The restaurant itself is nice to visit, well appointed with various nautical/fishing decorations along with a rare overhead fan system from back in the 30's. Nice atmosphere, nice staff and a nice place to take anyone, family or couples. We'll be back the next time we visit Sanibel, Fl.

• Visited July 2014
Mason, Ohio
“Dinner”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and i ordered the Mahi Mahi and were very disappointed the last time we ate there. We have had great dishes there in the past but this time the fish was undercooked. We will give them another chance next time on the island.

Visited October 2013