“Great reputation, and some people love it, but ...”

Timbers Restaurant and Fish Market
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 27, 2012

But some people love art of Elvis on felt. So to each his own. The atmosphere is islandy and pleasant. But the food is remarkable in its ordinariness. Never had a dish here worth talking about. Yet some people think this is the best. I think I am in the minority.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We stay on the Island for 2 weeks in June at The Hurricane House. The sports bar & grill at Timbers is a great choice to eat & drink and meet new friends . the food is excellent and service was great, my beer was always,refilled ..The specials were reasonable and the food came Hot .. I even found out that you could order some of the food from Timbers Resturant ...

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I had the Maui Maui here and I thought it was simply average. Nothing special. The decor was kind of neat inside.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

we dined at timbers quite a few times the food is delicious,servers extremely good especially Laura who made our visits so memorable

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have been dining at the Timbers for over 20 years and always satisfied with the food. The crunchy grouper and the French Onion soup are always great. We ate there with family from Ohio last Thursday and my wife found a 1" piece of plastic in the soup. We showed it to the waiter and all that was said is I am sorry. At the end of the meal the manager came over and said he was sorry. The soup should have been taken off the bill. They were not at all concerned about making this right. This is just wrong ! It will be a long time before we visit this place again.